Monday, August 18, 2014

Crochet Eye Candy

 
Whispers Shawl is finished!  I must say this has been one of my favorite crochet projects.  I credit it to the yarn and the simple pattern.  The pattern is a $4.50 download on Ravelry.  Quite the bargain if you ask me! 
 
 
I used 2 balls Chroma Fingering Weight in the color Roller Skate for the shawl, and crocheted it with a Size E Hook. 
 
Here is more eye-candy.
 

 
 


Phoebe also gave her stamp of approval! 

I have already started a new knitting project, which is working up very fast, so maybe I will have another post in a few days!!

Bye for now!

16 comments:

Renata said...

Cudowny!!!

mamasmercantile said...

What a delight, a truly beautiful creation.

Lisa said...

Beautiful. I love the color changing.

Lisa

Mary Grace McNamara said...

just gorgeous! Love the color combination and the fun crochet design!

MGM

Charlotte said...

Beautiful! Love the colors!

Attic24 said...

Absolutely stunning, I love everything about it....the shape is almost as beautiful as the colours!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

Can I just say:

WOW!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Your shawl is beautiful, lovely pattern and colours, aw and Phoebe is a poppet isn't she.

Unknown said...

Fantastic...love the colors...can't wait to see what you do next!

Mereknits said...

It is gorgeous, can I come sit on the porch with you and crochet and chat?
Hugs,
Meredith

Melissa said...

You are a rock star!

Ingrid K. said...

Hello,
Great colours and an amazing shape! And if Phoebe approves, so do I!!!!
Well done!
Ingrid xx
http://myfunkycrochet.blogspot.be

CathieJ said...

I love that this is a crocheted shawl. It is beautiful. I love that colorful yarn.

miepie said...

I love the colours!

Unknown said...

Wow, that's amazing I love the colours!

eclectichomelife said...

I am totally living this what a great make. An seriously tempted to give this a go. Thanks for sharing. Just discovered your blog.