Friday, September 19, 2008

FRIDAY NIGHT BLUES!

Blue On Black Knit Wrap
Finished! What a great way to get the blues! I finished up this little wrap last night. I normally do not use a lot of blue in my knitting and crochet, so this is a little out of step for me, but Boy...do I like it! The different textures in the yarns make me drool! And I simply cannot get enough of the garter stitch in these different yarns. I don't know what it is about it! My mom has always said that she was addicted to fabric, not being able to resist buying that piece of fabric that caught her eye...I totally understand. I'm hooked on the string!! I used scraps from my stash in this, and a skein of of Vanna's black yarn to pull them all together.

These wraps are so much fun to make, and it's even more fun to play with them and see how many ways it can be worn!
Blue On Black Knit Wrap/Scarf
It looks awesome as a scarf. This is going in my etsy shop, but I have plans on making another for myself. I have now started a long slinky scarf of the same colors. A girl cannot have too many scarves!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your work is absolutely gorgeous. I am a new crocheter and when looking through your photos, I have a lot to learn.
Teresa

Unknown said...

You are very kind Teresa! Thank you!