Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thrift Store Mania!

Just look at the goodies I walked out of our local Community Thrift Store with!! I love that place! It's full of fun stuff to dig through. I always find something I have to have!

Believe it or not, I only spent $3.12! Shut-Up! ~Really! I kid you not! I was on my lunch hour, so I couldn't really spend the amount of time I wanted to in there. Why is it that I get so happy when I find a good Thrift or Consignment shop??

I am so pleased with that little Santa!! This is just what I needed to get some motivation to put up the tree and all the Christmas trimmings around the house! I promise! I will post some pictures this year!

I used my camera phone to snap a shot of my Christmas-y finds once I got back to work.

2 comments:

Just Be Happy said...

I like going to the thrift store too, I dig and dig and end up finding some treasures. It's fun!

Happy Thanksgiving, Dawn!

atelierlemlem said...

Thank you so much for your comment on my afghan! I love your blog and I also love the things you showed there! I will try to read your blog regulary!
Greetings Mama Lieveheersbeestje.
p.s. I have a google translation on my blog, so you can translate the dutch into english.