Wednesday, March 31, 2010

At Last!

I finally have my newest pattern available in my etsy shop!! I am so giggly about this. I have worked hard in designing it, and even harder in putting it into written form!

Etsy: Your place to buy & sell all things handmade
buckster.etsy.com

So here are some close up pictures of the poncho!
Isn't it pretty?  All that color and texture!  And with my previous post, there should be no problem with a bunch of ends to weave in, you knit them in as you go!

I like the way the neck line worked up, as well!

This was so much fun to make, I have started another in blacks and reds.  It is already looking very pretty, and I will be chomping at the bit to get some pictures posted of it!

So, this weekend found my hands idle once again, so I grabbed some yarn from my stash and worked up the prettiest scarf.  Have a looksee!
I love it!  I promise more pictures this weekend.  It is supposed to be beautiful weather...I can't wait!

For now...I'm on my way to sleepy town!!

3 comments:

Alhana said...

It is a very beautiful design! I need to improve my knitting skills. :-)

Just Be Happy said...

beautiful poncho, Dawn!
I am sure you'll sell a ton!

Beautiful scarf as well.

Vanessa @ See Vanessa Craft said...

Beautiful work!!