Sunday, September 26, 2010

Wrapped in Color

Greetings to my fellow yarn lovers!  It's a cool rainy Sunday afternoon here, which suits me just fine.  Summer has been brutally hot and dry.  Today we are welcoming the rain...it's good yarn weather!  This rain makes me want to cozy up the house, have some soup and curl up on the couch with some yarn.  It's lazy and I LOVE it!

How do you like my latest?  Another wrap!  This one is a little shorter than the last one I did and I really like it.  It's versatile and fun to wear.  And just look at that color!
Does it not look gorgeous on my niece with that scarf pin!  I am still amazed at how all this variegated yarn works together. 

My niece especially liked it worn as a scarf.  Can't say that I disagree.  It looks adorable on her. 
Here is a closer view. 

I have already started my next wrap.  A customer wants two.  One down, one to go.  I am doing something a little different on the next one.  Experimentation!  If I don't like it I can always unravel the thing.  When I sketched it out on paper it looked great, now if I can just knit it up. 

Here's hoping for a good week ahead.  This week I started out under the weather.  Geesh!!  Now that that's behind me I can focus on doing creative things. 

I tried my best to get a picture of Phoebe today while I had my camera out, but she was so uncooperative.  She detests that camera.  But I'm not giving up...I'll get her.

Bye Bye Now!

3 comments:

Aussie Maria said...

The variety of colours works up so lovely

Unknown said...

visit my blog fungamesfordownload.blogspot.com :)

kittypocket said...

wow, this is soooo pretty!! the colours are gorgey -- beautiful job!! :)