I also learned a couple things making this blanket, which is always pretty cool. First lesson learned, Resolve Carpet Cleaner will remove red dye that bleeds onto white!! Oh, yeah!! I was freaking! When I went to block it, the red yarn bled a little. I wasn't sure what to do, and my husband said try some resolve!! Thank God it worked!
I also picked up a few tips on the little squares border. It could be worked a couple of ways. In strips or attach them as you go. I attached them as I went around the blanket, which I think I prefer.
All in all, I am ecstatic with how it turned out, and when I gave it to my girlfriend I believe she was, because she immediately teared up!
After Christmas I think I am going to make a granny blanket for my bed. I'm planning it in my head now. It will definitely have red in it, too!
Finally I got the tree up. I am keeping it simple this year. It's pretty. All vintage!