Sunday, June 17, 2018

Father’s Day

I hope everyone was able to enjoy time with family today!  I am fortunate to have both my parents with me.  At the ages of 80 they are going strong and enjoying life with their family.   

My sister and I worked to get things ready for a cookout.  She picked me up so I would not destroy the masterpiece Oreo cookie desert I had prepared.   So we were able to score from prime stitching time this afternoon!



I was able to begin the beading on my Santa.   It would be nice to get this guy done this week.   He has sat idle too long.   I love how the beads make the whole thing pop.  Purple beads are next in line.   I think they will be pretty, too.



All and all it has been a nice weekend.   I was able to putter around the house, give the dog a bath, and get some groceries.   I enjoy a nice quiet Sunday evening.  Monday morning comes so quick!!!  

 I am wishing everyone a great week!  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a nice patio you have. And how neat you're putting beading on the Santa's beard. The Oreo cookie dessert sounds yummy.

lilian nikky said...

Numele meu este Lilian N. Aceasta este o zi plină de bucurie a vieții mele din cauza ajutorului pe care mi-a oferit-o Dr.saguru, ajutându-mă să-mi recuperez ex-soțul cu vraja lui magică și de dragoste. Am fost căsătorit timp de 6 ani și a fost atât de teribil pentru că soțul meu mă înșela într-adevăr și căuta un divorț, dar când am întâlnit e-mailul Dr.saguru pe internet despre modul în care a ajutat atât de mulți oameni să-și primească ex și de a ajuta la stabilirea relației. și să facă oamenii să fie fericiți în relația lor. Mi-am explicat situația și i-am căutat ajutorul, dar spre cea mai mare surpriză, mi-a spus că mă va ajuta cu cazul meu și că acum sarbatoresc pentru că soțul meu sa schimbat complet pentru totdeauna. El vrea întotdeauna să fie lângă mine și nu poate face nimic fără prezența mea. Mă bucur foarte mult de căsnicia mea, o celebrare mare. Voi continua să depun mărturie pe internet pentru că Dr. Saguru este cu adevărat un adevărat vrăjitor. VĂ RUGĂM SĂ VĂ RUGĂM AJUTAȚI DOCTOR SAGURU ACUM ACUM DUPĂ EMAIL: drsagurusolutions@gmail.com sau WhatsApp +2349037545183 El este singurul răspuns la problema dvs. și te face să te simți fericit în relația ta.
1 LOVE SPELL
2 CÂȘTIGĂȚI BACK EX
3 FRUCTE DE FEMEI
4 PROMOȚIE SPELL
5 SPELL DE PROTECȚIE
6 SPELL BUSINESS
7 SPELL GOOD JOB
8 LOTTERY SPELL și SPELL CASE SPELL.