Monday, January 12, 2009

Vanna's Choice Granny Square Afghan

I pretty much had a crappy weekend with some wicked stomach ailment! So I did nothing but lay around and sleep Saturday and most of Sunday. I did start feeling better enough to have some interest in working on my afghan. I had all the squares crocheted so I got them assembled. Last night and tonight I began working on the border.I am really liking this...these colors are totally up my alley!!! I plan on adding a couple more rounds of color in half double crochet before stopping...Hopefully this weekend we will have some good sunlight so I can snap some good pictures of it completed!
Phoebe showed me she likes it in her special way!!!

My new favorite song!! I'm addicted to this right now!


3 comments:

Just Be Happy said...

The afghan looks beautiful and Phoebe is such a cutie pie!!!
I hope you feel 100% better soon.
:o)

Nat said...

Your vintage style handbag is lovely...I absolutely love purple and that is the cutest bag i've ever seen!!! Great Job...Oh and great site..

Barb said...

I ordered the Vanna's Choice yarn for a one square granny baby afghan from lion brand. It was black in the center, rose, rose ombre & white. I printed the WRONG pattern and cannot find that particular afghan on the site now. I have 14 oz each of the blk & white, 7 oz of the rose & 6 oz of the ombre. I've looked over your site & thought perhaps you could help me in some way. Come up with that particular afghan or one that I could use that yarn with. I don't crochet much anymore as my hands have a lot of pain & my eyesight is getting bad. I NEED to find a pattern for this yarn. Do you have ANY suggestions or help for me? Thanks SO much. Barb (blog: Diary of a mad Woman. You can reach me at queenb8261@aol.com or facebook Barbara Whisman Miller. Again thanks for just taking the time to read this.