Friday, February 19, 2010

Happy Friday


Neckwarmer
Originally uploaded by Buckster's Pics
Hello Bloggy Friends. Wishing everyone a happy Friday. So looking forward to the weekend. Phoebe is going to the groomers, I hope to get the house cleaned, and then settle in with a new project with some killer yarn!

How do you like the neck warmer? I love it! A friend from knitting group has become addicted to spinning and showed up Tuesday night with some gorgeous yarn for all of us to try out! I had just enough to knit up this little neck warmer. It goes perfectly with my brown hooded sweater!

3 comments:

Kar said...

Very pretty colors! It looks wonderful made up into that great neckwarmer.

Have a great weekend!

Devon said...

Very nice,,,and such a pretty picture of you,,,I really must see if there is a knitting or crocheting group here in Jacksonville..have a great weekend...
Devon

Crochet Goddess said...

It is very pretty love the colors.