Sunday, March 7, 2010

Sunny-Day

Oh My! I couldn't way to post this. My first glove is done! A long movie last night and a little bit of insomnia allowed me to finish it up! I just had to post a picture. Check out the leaves!

So, this afternoon I will sit down and cast on the mate to this guy...Yay!

I admit, I am not an expert knitter, so being able to work up this pattern is a big deal for me! One of my New Year's resolutions this year was to sharpen my knitting skills, and I have been hard at it since January.

Toodles for now!

5 comments:

Devon said...

Wow that is beautiful,,,good job..and that looks like pretty expert to me...have a relaxing day knitting..
Devon

Fru-la-la! said...

lovely work! I know the next one will be done in no time!!

Mary Grace McNamara said...

You are doing a bang-up job sharpening your knitting skills! That glove is just gorgeous. I especially love the detail at the arm end of it...the little picots. Nice touch. And the leaves are amazing!

MGM

Aussie Maria said...

Wow!!! They look divine. Job well done

Annie said...

I love them! And the yarn is so soft, too!